The Senior Enterprise Applications Analyst plays a critical role in helping integrate enterprise application systems for customers and supply chain vendors. The Analyst would be experienced in preparing detailed requirements, and flowcharts for the development and implementation of interfaces. The use of understanding key business processes will be required to align with IT systems and support the integration life cycle for internal business functions, external customers and supply chain partners. The Analyst will also act as the primary contact for issues related to their domain. A strong understanding of data mapping and attention to detail is needed to be successful along with excellent communication and writing skills. The Integration Analyst will work closely with our customers, IT, and business personnel.
- Experience with enterprise applications such as SAP, Maximo, JDE, Infor, or Oracle.
- Significant experience with facilitating requirements gathering and testing sessions with respective customers and business stakeholders
- Strong experience with creating business, functional and technical requirement specifications including process flows, use cases, and high-level design diagrams and subsequently crafting it so it’s suited for its intended audience; Thorough knowledge of working in Microsoft Visio is preferred.
- Facilitate business process discussions including requirements gathering with end users, document and confirm the user requirements.
- Good understanding of relational database technologies; and able to write SQL queries
- Coordinate the developmental activities with the development team and manage project timelines and business expectations.
- Develop and lead testing activities with end users to ensure that the delivered solution to business is aligned with established user requirements.
- Needs to be well versed and hands-on with various technical tasks including but not limited to Data mapping, Web Services/SFTP configuration, Application Deployment.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Experience working with Systems Integration Platforms such as Mule/Active MQ environments, Biz Talk, Dell Boomi (Mule Soft is preferred).
- Experience with all phases of project life cycle and knowledge of process management
- Prior experience leveraging integration-related technologies such as Web Services/SFTP, XML/XSLT/XQuery, and SOA, in a transaction-intensive environment.
- Solid understanding of key integration concepts such as asynchronous messaging, data transformation, routing and batch processing.
- Experience in facilitating software project implementations.
- Experience working with CRM and Contract Management software is preferred.
- Experience in managing escalations. Will be a part of mid-level escalations for various business/technical problems raised by customers related to system integrations.