Seeking part-time inside sales representative who is an excellent communicator. The ideal candidate is persistent without being overly "aggressive." We believe in building relationships that add value to our clients and partners. This position requires the ideal candidate to make a large volume of calls and emails. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and works well in a team setting.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual who enjoys the sales process and thrives off of achievement. If you have a successful software sales track record, or if you have experience with selling information technology services, please apply.
- Cultivating new business by performing outbound activities (e.g. cold calls, cold emails, etc.)
- Collaborate with the sales team in an effort to close new business
- Reaching and exceeding set goals
- Ability to clearly articulate our value proposition to prospects
- Active participation in weekly sales meetings
- Coordination of meetings and product demos between prospects and Account Executives
- Ability to find new leads
- Ability to make at least 100 calls a day
- Ability to send at least 50 personalized emails a day
- Experience with an auto-dialer
- Experience working with a CRM system. (Salesforce or HubSpot is a plus)
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Google Apps (Gmail, Word, Slides, Sheets)
- Experience in Information Technology
- Experience selling hardware products or software services
- Experience with selling to providers, payers, healthcare networks, etc.
- Experience with appointment setting
- Familiarity with HubSpot