Full-time Position, Onsite. The Data Modeler / Database Developer will be responsible for the development and data architecture of multiple enterprise data management systems. The ideal candidate will have experience with data analysis, enterprise databases, business intelligence and reporting, metadata management and ETL. Candidate must be a team player and willing to travel.
- Assist with the development and architecture of an enterprise data warehouse.
- Perform ad hoc analysis, insight generation, and data migrations between systems.
- Perform data integration techniques using SSIS, Cognos Data Manager, or any other ETL processes.
- Defining and manipulating complex SQL functions
- Perform enterprise data mart development and familiar with multiple schematics including star, snowflake, and 3rd NF.
- US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science / Master's degree preferred
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis, User Interface Design, Dashboard Development, and advanced SQL Programming
- Experience with multiple relational, dimensional, and OLAP databases
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter and team oriented
- Ability to multitask and work within a diverse environment
- Travel is required
At Least 5 Years Experience in:
- Advanced Data Modeling and Database Architecture
- Cognos Business Intelligence - Report Studio, Analysis Studio, Query Studio, and Workspace Advanced.
- Cognos 10 Framework Manager
- SQL Server 2012 R2
- IBM DB2
- SSIS, SSRS
- Power BI
- Microsoft Office