The candidate for the position will be a member of the Relentless Automation Team (RTA) which is responsible for delivering a Continuous Development Pipeline to our customers. As a team member, tasks will be primarily focused on migrating to a Continuous Development model and redesigning existing build procedures to reduce complexity and take advantage of the “pipeline” which requires automation of code deployment from non-production to production environments using tools such as: Stash/Git, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, and Ansible. Beyond the automation of these activities, continuous improvement of processes and the integration of best practices is expected as well.
The secondary responsibility of this position is moderate Red Hat Linux system administration. Tasks range from basic to moderately complex. There will be a need to provide technical support for basic to moderate level projects and issues on RHEL servers. There is also an on-call / off-hours rotation.
This is an on-site position based in Philadelphia, PA.
- Red Hat Linux - experience as an intermediate level administrator. Working knowledge of both physical and virtual Red Hat server deployments and long-term maintenance.
- Stash/Git - provide support to the application development teams in migrating code from CVS/TFS
- Java (.NET a plus) - provide support for application development teams
- Maven - assistance in building POMs to facilitate deployments
- Jenkins - administer and configure for code deployments
- Nexus - experience using as a repository.
- Ansible - experience as an automation tool for Continuous Delivery pipeline.