On-premise opportunity with a financial services firm. This job does not provide visa sponsorship. The candidate is required to develop and support multithreaded applications with a strong emphasis on high performance.
• Optimize our trading strategy implementation and performance analysis platform
using network and systems programming.
• Create tools to process, store and analyze quote, order and financial data.
• Work closely with our quantitative research analysts, engineers and other groups to
provide software solutions.
• Create engines used to build trading, market data, order routing and trade
Professional-level C++ programming experience in a Linux environment.
• Experience in development of Low Latency trading application engines.
• A Computer Science or Mathematics degree.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of shell scripts and other languages including Perl, Bash or CSH is a
• Experience with relational databases including Sybase, SQL Server and Oracle is a
• Experience with GUI design is a plus.